2nd Shift Warehouse Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R1318
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Knowledge or ability to learn basic SAP WMS system
- Full understanding of warehouse layout and bin sequence logic/strategy. Can efficiently navigate the warehouse and follow the designed picking strategy.
- Full understanding of the finished good barcode strategy. Select requested materials/quantities using RF scanner and material barcode to ensure customer order accuracy.
- Operates lift trucks, pallet jacks, or uses hand truck to load / unload trucks and move, convey, or hoist products, parts or shipments from warehouse, shipping and receiving areas to storage or work areas.
- Verifies method of shipment and assigns proper routing methods through appropriate carrier companies.
- Ability to compute shipping fees and other charges and records information such as value, charges, and destination of insured and C.O.D. packages.
- Sorts parcels for shipment, according to destination or other classification, and places shipments in designated areas. Separates Dealer orders and prepare for weekly pick-up.
- Counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to Company standards (Physical Inventory).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED
- one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: