Academia, Healthcare & Applied Account Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R5090
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You execute the sales strategy in the assigned territory (in the biggest Life Science Cluster of the Netherlands: Leiden - Delft - Amsterdam), meeting or exceeding annual sales targets by focusing on the baseline sales budget additionally identifying and focusing on specific sales opportunities (growth initiatives & focus products/ solutions).
- You develop and maintain relationships with new potential and existing customers in the Academia, Healthcare & Applied customer segment incl. regular contacts/ visits.
- You provide excellent customer support and maintain strong customer relationships, thus to increase share of wallet within the assigned customer base.
- You collaborate with sales specialists teams, local Pharma & Biotech sales team and other (European/ Area) matrix support functions.
- You manage your sales operations via our CRM (E365 ) in accordance to the commercial playbook with special focus on sales funnel, quoting, pricing and case management.
- You attend product shows, exhibitions and seminars to further promote Eppendorf products and brand. You organize the demonstration of products and the provision of samples to customers.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Engineering, or related subject, preferably with Life Sciences focus. Ideally first work experience in biotechnology/ molecular biology or lab operations.
- You have demonstrated sales record successes and good customer relationships records.
- You are experienced with CRM and quotation solutions, possess a solid knowledge of SAP and excellent communication skills.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your expert knowledge and strive for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: