Account Manager for Pharma and Biotech - Hungary (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Tata
- Job-ID: R6251
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You act as first sales contact person for the customer accounts and acquires new customer according the GTM strategy with strong focus on Pharma and Biotech Industry.
- You present the Eppendorf portfolio and Eppendorf Marketing campaigns at the Pharma and Biotech accounts in the assigned territory.
- You work in close relation with your team members and close cooperate and align with the KAM Europe.
- You increase permanent commercial skills supported by the business training programs and the market experience in the field.
- You create and convert sales leads to sales opportunities at the defined accounts and territory.
- You create sales quotes in the eCRM System and maintain the sales funnel of the assigned accounts
- You analyze market structures and competition and identify market potential and develop and maintain the sales network for the assigned region and accounts
- You have completed college or university, ideally in Life Science sector or similar subject
- You have proven track record of at least 2 years of sales experience, ideally in Life Science field and you ideally possess first
- You have excellent negotiation skills and business acumen and excellent oral and written communication skills in both Hungarian and English, suitable for negotiations
- You have open business mindset and best practice sharing capability
- You are well versed in using MS Office products and CRM-systems
- You posses a driving licence
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Demanding job in a stable and successful company in a growth Life Science industry
- We offer versatile employee and career development opportunities
- Eppendorf means an appreciative & trust-based corporate culture
- It awaits you a collegial team, in which a lot of emphasis is placed on cooperation and teamwork
- We truly appreciate employee’s performance and offer a competitive total remuneration package including car for private use
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Mag. Jitka Schrom,