Account Manager (Sweden)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-23
- Location: Malmø
- Job-ID: R6255
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are part of the Sales Zone team Sweden and responsible for providing excellent customer support by following the sales strategies (going-to-market) and translating this into local sales initiatives. Your region covers Stockholm, Uppsala and Linköping.
- You will follow-up and process sales leads and develop new sales opportunities using CRM (sales funnel, quoting, pricing and case management). You will actively work on tender material to facilitate participation in tenders.
- You will attend product shows, exhibitions and seminars to further promote Eppendorf products and brand (also includes demonstration of products and the provision of samples).
- You acquire and process market and customer data within the CRM system and analyse market structures and competition to identify market potential.
- You develop and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers, opinion leaders and distribution partners.
- You have successfully completed a bachelor education or university degree, ideally in a in Sciences, Engineering, or related subject. Proven track record of at least 2-5 years of sales experience, ideally within the Life Sciences sector.
- You have gained experience in biotechnology/ molecular biology and/ or lab operations.
- You have a customer centric mindset, can communicate and present in a concise way. Fluent in Swedish and English (verbally and in writing), experienced with the MS Office products and CRM systems.
- You are adapted to hybrid ways of working (digital sales & virtual tools) and can easily connect with other (matrix) colleagues.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- You will be part of a family like, passionate “Sales Team Nordics”.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: