Administrative Assistant Global OEM
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Part time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R3720
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Independently perform all related assistance tasks and provide organizational support to the Vice President of OEM and Global OEM team.
- Manage correspondence in the OEM area in German and English language
- Project Overview and follow-up of the coordination of OEM projects.
- Active participation or lead in smaller projects.
- Support the Global OEM Team in administrative processes
- Professional preparation of presentation and working documents as well as support in the creation of decision relevant templates.
- Prepare internal customer visits and visits from subsidiaries
- Coordinate travel bookings with the responsible departments
- Control and prepare travel expense reports
- Create presentations and prepare meeting documents
- Preparation and coordination of meetings as well as appointment coordination
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann,