Application Specialist (m/f/d) Automation (limited until 31.12.2022)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R588
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You analyze current and future life science workflows and contribute to new ideas for the Eppendorf solution portfolio with a focus on laboratory automation.
- You represent the customer’s perspective in all application-related tasks in sales and customer support
- You support the international sales team and end users (e.g. contribution to and execution of trainings and workshops).
- You establish user contacts to track and analyze market trends.
- You design, execute and evaluate international customer tests and surveys.
- You support the marketing strategy including preparation of marketing materials (e.g. application notes and videos, white paper).
- You have an university degree in life sciences (e.g. in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or other).
- You have an analytical & problem solving mindset as well as high customer orientation.
- Professional experience in application, sales or marketing of laboratory products would be beneficial
- Ideally you have profound experiences with modern life science methods and laboratory automation as well as experience in product management or development of strategic content.
- You have a very good verbal and written English communication skills.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Malin Holm, +49 (40) 53801 x452