Application Specialist (m/f/d) Consumables
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R5300
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will be the internal representative of our customers in all application-related tasks in global sales and customer support with a focus on consumables.
- You will be the headquarter support for international sales teams and end users (e.g. contribution to and execution of trainings and workshops, webinars etc.).
- You will support business, marketing and customers with application, product and competitor knowledge.
- The identification, evaluation and assessment of application trends is one of your responsibilities. Therefore, you establish user contacts to track and analyze market trends as well as collect feedback - on a national and international level.
- You design, execute and evaluate international customer tests and surveys.
- You will closely collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to develop and validate concepts of the marketing strategy including preparation of marketing and application content (e.g. application notes and videos, white paper etc.).
- You have a degree in life sciences (e.g. in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or other).
- You have a broad knowledge of modern methods and techniques used in life sciences with experience in molecular- and cell biology as well as biochemistry.
- Ideally you have at least two years of experience within the life science industry (e.g. in application, sales or marketing).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- You have an analytical & problem-solving mindset as well as high customer orientation.
- Ideally you have profound experiences with laboratory automation.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: