Application Specialist (m/f/d) R&D Liquid Handling
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-09-22
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R5099
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You work as a representative of the customer perspective in development teams, create application requirements for new products and define user stories based on customer needs.
- You will participate in the design as well as testing of prototypes and develop appropriate test procedures.
- You perform customer tests for development projects on a national and international level in cooperation with the Application Specialist Support.
- You release product samples from an application perspective based on predefined criteria and transfer necessary user know-how into the teams.
- You follow trends and competitors, build user contacts and use them actively for early identification of new applications and customer needs.
- You work on new ideas and innovations and discuss them with internal and external interfaces such as the team and reference customers.
- You provide support in the area of sales and customer support - from the contribution of new ideas to post-launch and training concepts.
- You have successfully completed your scientific or technical studies (university/technical college) or your technical training (TA/laboratory technician (m/f/d)) and have several years of professional experience, ideally in the life science industry.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English and are familiar with the current MS Office programs.
- You have an analytical mindset and the ability to derive strategic goals from it.
- You approach people and inspire them for new projects.
- Your strengths include the ability to deal with conflicts and work in a team.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs. We allow home office dependent on respective tasks & responsibilities to support the work-life-balance of our employees.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: