- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 16-11-20
- Location: Seoul
- Job-ID: R800
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- B.S. in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related area of study
- At least 4 years of relevant laboratory experience. Candidates with M.S. or Ph.D in the above fields are preferred.
- Hands-on experience with automated liquid handlers and spectrophotometers.
- Experience with the Eppendorf epMotion software a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, dealers, and company personnel in a public speaking forum.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan, +60 (12) 5173830