Bioprocess Sales Manager - New Delhi
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-02-21
- Location: New Delhi
- Job-ID: R1143
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- Identify new sales opportunities and maintain a strong sales opportunity funnel and pipeline
- Actively manage sales cycle and deliver annual revenue targets in product and service sales
- Maintain and continue development of relationships with existing pharma, biotech and academic clients
- Develop sales regions and product markets according to strategic goals
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective clients and arrange client visits with appropriate personnel (BP APA regional Centre, PLCM , BM ,FAS, PFM and RSC representatives)
- Identify client's future needs and make new product recommendation to PFM
- Quote creation and participate in customer project bids
- Responsible for initial contact with prospective clients through the eventual successful conclusion of the sales process
- Collaborate with In-field Application Specialists to provide technical and application solutions to customers relating to Bioprocess product portfolio
- Strengthen reputation and recognition of the brand image of Eppendorf by collaboration with marketing function and participating in marketing and promotional activities such as local tradeshows and conferences
- Collaborate with service and support team on fulfilling service requests
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Bio/Chemical engineering, Biotechnology, Biological Sciences or related life sciences discipline
- Experience of more than 5 years in sales of Bioprocessing/Cell Culture/Fermentation equipment is required.
- Experience of selling into biopharmaceutical, pharma, food and biotech companies is preferred. Concurrent sales experience into academia would be a plus.
- Experience in working with or manage distributor
- Good understanding of the BioPharm/Biotech Industry in India with an eye for market trends and key suppliers of bioprocess equipment
- Willing to travel >60% within the specified geographical region.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan, +60 (12) 5173830