Bioprocess Sales Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-21
- Location: Montesson
- Job-ID: R784
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You work independently in a pan-European sales team and organize your working day flexibly, according to the requirements of the sales region.
- You create demand for bioprocess products and services from Eppendorf and independently complete your own sales projects. This includes systematic market observation, contact by telephone, e-mail and/or personal visits on site.
- You maintain and develop relationships with established pharmaceutical, biotech and academic clients and contact potential clients based on information received at trade shows, from marketing campaigns, social media, telephone inquiries and other sources.
- You will take part in local trade shows and international bioprocess conferences, provide professional advice to your customers and prepare technically sophisticated offers according to customer requirements.
- You regularly and conscientiously maintain the CRM (Customer Relation Management) system as the basis for account, customer and opportunity management.
- You report to the regional sales management at the Eppendorf Bioprocess Center in Germany.
- You have a degree in natural sciences/engineering combined with experience in the field of bioprocess technology and biotechnology.
- You already have experience in sales of technical products requiring explanation.
- You are flexible and willing to travel within and outside the sales region.
- You have the ability to understand and work in culturally different markets.
- You bring along expert fluency in French and English (both written and spoken), preferably a 3rd language as well.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Opportunity to work cross functionally within an international and innovative environment in a technical challenging field
- Personal and professional development through individual training.
- Innovative and appreciative corporate culture.
- Company car for private use.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: