Venture Analyst (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-22
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R3096
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You monitor, analyze and evaluate market/technology trends and competitive dynamics in the life science industry in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- You develop business hypotheses and scenarios for the Eppendorf Innovation Company (EpIC) innovation target areas by collecting, reviewing and validating market data to build market models and forecasts.
- You identify and evaluate attractive areas for investment and partnering.
- You provide guidance for the scouting efforts of the EpIC team.
- You manage business intelligence projects (e.g., market/customer surveys, ideation projects, IP landscaping) and organize and moderate ideation workshops with internal and external participants.
- You are willing to travel up to 25% of your working time.
- You have successfully completed a master’s degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Data Science or related field.
- You have three to five years of professional experience in business analytics, market/competitive intelligence or a similar function.
- You have knowledge of the life science or med-tech industry and ideally an understanding of the work in a life science lab.
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills, broad expertise in data analysis methodologies and tools as well as in-depth experience in visualizing data analyses and insights.
- You have proven project management skills in a cross-functional setup.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German language skills are a plus.
- You have a strong ability to develop big picture view, while paying attention to detail.
- You possess strong business acumen, problem-solving skills, a pragmatic, results-oriented working style as well as an independent, proactive approach to new challenges and problems.
- You can work and interact with a diverse range of external and internal stakeholders, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced work setting and meet project deliverables and timelines.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We very much appreciate our employees and their contributions to the success of the company. Therefore, we offer an attractive compensation and you will benefit from a spectrum of social benefits, for example health management, retirement planning, and an in-house cafe for lunch.
- We offer flexible work hours so that you can responsibly shape your work day to your needs
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- You will have responsibility for challenging projects with demanding customers in an international environment.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: