- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hirai
- Job-ID: R4407
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You inspect and repair micro-pipettes and other makers according to SOPs.
- You will conduct micro-pipette calibrations according to ISO and JCSS standards in a controlled environment.
- You will work in a team of skilled and motivated technicians and report to the service manager Japan.
- You will take part in regular trainings.
- You will answer customer inquiries.
- You will work in our Hirai Service Center.
- you have calibration knowledge (ideally according to ISO 17025, ISO 8655) & knowledge of quality control tools
- you have at least 1-2 years laboratory work experience (lab technician)
- you are holding a Bachelor degree in engineering or other technical field
- you are good in MS WORD, Excel, Power Point skills
- Fluent Japanese and good English communication skills
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary .
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options .
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: