- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-21
- Location: Tokyo
- Job-ID: R859
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You inspect and repair micro-pipettes and other makers according to SOPs.
- You will conduct micro-pipette calibrations according to ISO and JCSS standards in a controlled environment.
- You will work in a team of skilled and motivated technicians and report to the service manager Japan.
- You will take part in regular trainings.
- You will answer customer inquiries.
- You will work in our Hirai Service Center.
- you have calibration knowledge (ideally according to ISO 17025, ISO 8655) & knowledge of quality control tools
- you have at least 1-2 years laboratory work experience (lab technician)
- you are holding a Bachelor degree in engineering or other technical field
- you are good in MS WORD, Excel, Power Point skills
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary .
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options .
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan, +60 (12) 5173830