Channel Partner Support Specialist, North America
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-23
- Location: Framingham, MA
- Job-ID: R5673
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Develop a complete understanding of relevant Eppendorf systems, process, and procedures.
- Develop a complete understanding of relevant Channel Partner systems, portals, processes and procedures while maintaining SOP documentation of such.
- Coordinate with Operational Marketing on annual Channel Partner media plans, new product launches, promotions and product phase-outs.
- Manage completion and submission of distributor products addition, discontinuations, promotions, specifications and enrichment forms.
- Continuously monitor Channel Partner websites for Eppendorf product visibility, listings content, images, enrichment, pricing accuracy and corrections.
- Collaborate with corporate headquarters on Americas Channel Partner required product and regulatory data and report incorrect, outdated, or missing data from within Eppendorf databases.
- Respond to all Channel Partner inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with creation of relevant presentation materials for Channel Partner sales, portfolio sourcing supply chain and QBR meetings. Attend meetings, remote or F2F, when required.
- Provide business support to corporate headquarters, sales and operational marketing.
- Providing timely and accurate reports as required.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- **Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment**
- Bachelor’s degree in science from a four-year college or university or Minimum of 3 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience Excellent computer skills with advanced Microsoft Office tools
- Expert in Excel
- Project management
- Database Knowledge (SQL and PIM experience a plus)
- Impeccable organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail and committed to accuracy
- Must be resourceful and able to find information when answers are not clear
- Demonstrate professional verbal/written communication skills
- Able to collaborate with a team as well as independently motivated
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: