Commercial Product Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 31-12-20
- Location: Framingham, MA
- Job-ID: R785
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Lead the development of the regional sales strategies to ensure commercial success of assigned product lines.
- Responsibility for revenue and market share objectives
- Work in collaboration with Business Units, Operational Marketing, and Business Intelligence to develop unique value propositions for products and applications based on deep customer and competitor insight. Create differentiation in the marketplace for Eppendorf products.
- Primary point of contact within the Market Region for Product Life Cycle Managers within the global Business Unit
- Analyzes regional performance data for products and associated markets and provides insights regarding sales and market trends to Sales, Operational Marketing, and Product Life Cycle Management. Drives innovative solutions to customer needs and strategies to capitalize on emerging market opportunities.
- Provides insights and market leadership to the global Business Units in the development of innovative products and portfolio strategies. Assists in the development of go-to-market strategies for New Products.
- Participate with the introduction of new products/services into the market region. Support the Business Units, Marketing, and Sales in this process and monitors and reports KPI’s
- Conducts competitive analysis to help position products
- Deliver product-specific training to enable the sales team to effectively position Eppendorf products in the marketplace
- Works with Sales and Operational Marketing to monitor effectiveness of sales enablement activities and work towards corrective action when needed
- Advise sales team on appropriately configured demo product, selected samples, and marketing materials, including delivery to location
- Provide inventory analysis, recommendations based upon changing sales requirements. Work in collaboration with supply chain to ensure proper product inventory levels are maintained.
- Represent Eppendorf at regional industry trade shows and meetings as needed
- 35% travel requirement within the Market Region
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the field of sales, technical support, or product management in the Life Science industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Project management and product life-cycle knowledge and experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Travel between Framingham, MA and Enfield, CT sites and to Headquarter in Germany as required is expected, also in support of the Commercial team 15% of time should be customer-facing
- Experience with Enterprise Level software applications, CRM tools, and Microsoft Office suite
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct contributor to the success of the business
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: