CRM Assistant, Commercial Sales
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R5674
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible for daily management of customer master data in our CRM system.
- Ensure consistent data input that adheres to company policy.
- Use best practices to maintain master data ownership.
- Responsible for customer master data hygiene.
- Provide the most accurate and comprehensive data available for accounts and contacts.
- Must confirm accounts submitted by CRM users.
- Build hierarchy structures to connect accounts and contacts in CRM system.
- Support daily users in the CRM by answering questions, making changes, etc.
- Support CRM Team with special projects or tasks as needed.
- Responsible for creating new hire user accounts.
- Setting up users roles and territories.
- Effective communication with users and team members, etc.
- ** Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment**
- Monitor incoming account and contact information in our systems. Correct any errors.
- Change account names, addresses, and contact information as needed.
- Regularly perform duplicate checks to maintain good data hygiene.
- Handle user requests to change or add data.
- Assist with user support issues.
- Train users to properly use CRM.
- Use reporting for data analysis as needed.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: