CRM/Master Data Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R3073
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Maintain Master Data in both CRM and ERP systems and ensure that sensitive data is organised and managed in such a way as to enable the organisation to meet business objectives whilst complying to legal and governmental regulations.
- Create procedures for the local business for maintaining and managing Data in both our ERP and CRM systems
- Actively maintain data and perform data clean-up in the CRM and ERP system
- Act as a gatekeeper for all CRM data
- Provide reporting support for all CRM and ERP data as required
- Provide administrative support using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. as required in relation to both data compliance requirements
- Work with all internal stakeholders to support all requirements in relation to data topics
- Diploma/Degree graduates in Business Management or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ professional experience/exposure in/to the field of data management
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Strong Skills in Word and Excel
- Customer Focused attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team Player
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to have continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan,