Order Management Representative
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R6895
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Communicates with customers by phone and email.
- Enters orders into the ERP system.
- Fills out forms, required to maintain a number of databases (SAP and E365).
- Assists customer with complaints concerning product supplied and follows up with other departments as needed to provide the customer with a positive experience.
- Supports Sales & Service in quotations, product availability, and order management.
- Support finance with communication to customers on their account status.
- Support department functions with running reports on various topics.
- Follow all department policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of some science and working in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Customer Service Telephony skills are required.
- Follows ISO 9001 policies and procedures in the performance to the responsibilities outlined in the job description.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate but technical or business school or college experience desirable. Experience with an ERP platform, such as SAP, and Order Management knowledge helpful. Experience with Excel is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, quotations, and purchase orders required.
- Ability to write professional correspondence with customers and respond within departmental guidelines.
- Ability to speak effectively on the phone with both internal or external customers about the status of all matters related to the essential duties of this position.
- Basic mathematical skills with ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide with units of measure, using whole numbers, common functions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Possess good computer skills in MS Office products such as Outlook and Word. Experience with Excel is required. Experience with an ERP platform, such as SAP and Oracle, and Order Management knowledge helpful.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- **Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment. **
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: