Direct / Indirect Manufacturing Production, Processing & Assembly
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R3983
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Assembles mechanical parts and components associated with the Eppendorf product lines
- Responsible for building an extensive variety of products, including sub-assembly, electrical assembly, mechanical assembly, testing, inspection, prototypes modifications, upgrades and rework in accordance with manufacturing documentation
- Responsible for packaging all finished goods utilizing all necessary packaging equipment
- Assists Manufacturing Engineering in the creation, development and revision of assembly documentation
- Accurately document the necessary quality and inventory control measuring checks
- Assist in the initial installation, troubleshooting and testing of the new assembly lines and associated equipment.
- Daily setup and startup of assembly lines and other production equipment
- Troubleshoot and improve product quality, productivity and processes using knowledge of ISO policies and procedures
- Verify accuracy and quality of finished product
- Assist in assembly line troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance programs
- Fill-in for staff vacancies/assist team (i.e. vacations, etc.).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and four years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefit
- Innovative and Collaborative company culture
- Direct impact on the business
- Encourage and support continuous development and training
- Ability to work across departments, domestically and globally
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: