Direct / Indirect Marketing Management
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Cambridge, MA / Framingham, MA
- Job-ID: R4853
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Increasing high-quality leads and prospects in US, Canada, and LATAM via all marketing channels
- Supporting CMO to elevate online presence of eLabNext
- Supporting to create our unique story through design elements, video, process graphics, infographics, images to convey our brand’s mission and reputation management.
- Helping to set the strategic marketing direction, budget and execution
- Support in building a successful marketing playbook for the company
- Growing number of website visitors, social media followers, and engagement rates
- Improvement in marketing reporting processes
- Optimizing all marketing channels
- Smooth cooperation with global marketing and sales teams
- Effective marketing automation
- Improvements in CRM usability
- Using the current marketing and branding as a foundation, and supporting the optimization process for it to fit the company’s and industry’s needs and expectations
- Planning, creating, executing, and monitoring campaigns through all channels. You’ll be doing this together with the marketing team, so managing deadlines and content approvals will be part of the job.
- Developing marketing strategies for existing and new products.
- Facilitating team meetings locally and globally to align, and execute projects.
- Planning and hosting events (globally and locally).
- Social media & PR: creative content generation for website, blog, SM, and other channels.
- Sales & marketing go hand in hand (feeding the sales pipeline) – you will be the quarterback for all marketing content. You will interact with sales teams daily to support them to the fullest for them to adopt the marketing strategy accordingly.
- A quantitative approach to major marketing projects, with clear ROI, whether in sales or brand awareness.
- Managing partner marketing and collaborations
- Ongoing alignment and collaboration with global colleagues and teams
- Business development and partnership optimization via cross-marketing efforts.
- Building marketing relationships with firms that align with our vision.
- Constant optimization of SEO, SEM, SM, events, blogs and other marketing mix operations.
- Building an online competitive presence.
- Getting placements and features on all relevant magazines, blogs, and platforms to build the brand. Creative approach to coming up with promotions to facilitate new leads and sales.
- We welcome new ideas: working with the rest of the marketing team to think outside of the box to optimize marketing efforts and find better ways to reach our target audience, and satisfy already existing audiences.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
- Someone with a bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing Communication, Business Administration or similar
- 5+ years of marketing (and sales) experience
- Lead generation experience
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: