Director OEM Key Accounts Europe
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Nijmegen / Montesson
- Job-ID: R3274
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Grow OEM business and secure regional OEM funnel growth, orders and sales to meet and exceed Budget and long-term growth expectations
- Fill the funnel: identify and develop new OEM accounts & opportunities based on strategic OEM criteria (segment, business model, meeting Eppendorf’s abilities to execute)
- Allocate to accounts: manage the assigned (solely) OEM accounts in the region and in case a Global Key Account manager is identified, then the job of this person is support in the following tasks as it relates to Key Account Management.
- Develop and execute an OEM account strategy plan (for selected accounts in focus) including Account Planning
- Assure presentation of the business case for new OEM business in cooperation with PLM using NPV sheet, New Business Opportunity (NBO) in the relevant review meeting.
- Negotiate and close contracts
- Manage existing business under contract
- Assure implementation and adherence to the Global OEM Business processes
- Cooperation and coordination of account approach with the local SSO’s and EKAM Team
- The role is part of the European Key Account Management & OEM team and is accountable for the European businesses of our defined OEM Key accounts.
- Support in the definition of the Global OEM Key Account Management Strategy and its implementation across Europe (related to the 3x3y initiative)
- Manage, develop and expand the OEM Key account business of Eppendorf Group in Europe
- Managing the Global OEM Key account (European part) business
- Achieving strategic goals of the OEM strategy for the European market
- Achieving profitability and growth goals of the European OEM business
- Achieving timeline and budget goals of the European OEM business
- Driving collaboration and synergies within the EKAM/OEM team and regional SSO’s
- Significant years of experience in a complex business to business related sales role in the life science/diagnostic OEM market
- Significant years of experience with Key Account Management/OEM business models
- Experience working in an international environment and matrix organizations
- Ability to talk 1:1 to OEM accounts on a high, VP-CEO level on commercial, technical, application and operational issues
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and bringing complex business to business contracts to signing
- Academic degree in business administration or science discipline, graduate degree preferable
- Experience with business relevant financial, legal, QMRA task and understand financial data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German language skills ideally. Further European languages are a plus.
- Competencies in project management methods, tools and skills
- Experience with CRM systems, strategic key account plans & funnel management
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann,