Electronics Engineer (R & D)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 18-01-21
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R758
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Design, testing and validation of new platform of freezers focusing on electronics as well manage risks of parts obsolescence on current portfolio.
- Dive into troubleshooting of hardware and software of ULT freezers interface for quality improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Follow through market trend and organization effort on medical devices connectivity and efficiency through solid electronics platform.
- BSc degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 15+ years’ experience in electronics product development.
- Proof of records on PCB, Power Control Systems and Microprocessor (i.e. ARM, LPC2468, H8 8052, Renesas, PIC) design, testing and/ or troubleshooting. Ability to write code for embedded systems.
- Domain on EMC & electrical safety requirements, testing and analyses.
- High experience on Agile Project Methodology within a regulated industry.
- Project Management and Six Sigma Certifications are a plus.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Support Sample Management Business Growth by assuring projects roadmap will be effectively be managed into Competency Centre through appropriate technical capability setting up.
- Defend Sample Management Business market share by increasing current portfolio quality level as well customer satisfaction.
- Drive innovation and collaboration into Eppendorf R&D and product portfolio by the connection of different Competency Centres over key technical capabilities.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: