- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R4987
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible for taking on product sustaining tasks to support or maintain Eppendorf product offerings (laboratory shakers, bioreactors, etc.).
- Responsible for leading moderate size sustaining projects or portions of major sustaining projects.
- Work with the members of the product development team to complete assignments.
- Duties will include generation of engineering designs and calculations, project schedules, project costing and quality documentation
- Knowledgeable with designing microprocessor controllers, digital and analog circuitry design and industrial automation product to design and develop control systems. PLC design experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge of control software and graphical user interface for embedded control systems utilizing Assembler, C, C++, and VB programming languages
- Familiarity with the agile framework for development is preferred
- Broad knowledge of EMC and safety standards, utilize EMI reduction techniques and design strategy
- Provide support for NBS legacy products, responsibilities will include software upgrades, hardware improvements and replacement parts
- Possesses a thorough understanding of product development, product maintenance, workflow processing techniques and familiar with MRP systems
- Work effectively in a charge-oriented environment, under very tight timeframes and be able to prioritize tasks.
- Must follow and enforce Company safety regulations and requirements.
- Follows ISO 9001 and 13485 policies and procedures in the performance to the responsibilities outlined in the job description.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
- Minimum qualification: BS Electrical Engineering degree and 2+ years’ experience in similar field.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: