- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R3647
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Perform routine Facility related maintenance tasks, including, but not limited to, installing locksets, replacing faucets, changing HVAC filters and rewiring lighting fixtures.
- Safely operate all types of powered industrial trucks and material handling equipment.
- Perform basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repairs.
- Execute routine maintenance checks, including, but not limited to the inspection of critical Production support equipment, processing systems, and HVAC systems.
- Perform minor carpentry and carpentry related projects, including, but not limited to, painting, cosmetic repairs, etc.
- Maintain records, track equipment repair history and develop preventive maintenance schedules.
- Perform occasional janitorial tasks, including trash disposal and the management of recyclables.
- Possess a valid license to operate motor vehicles in the State of Connecticut.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
- High school diploma or GED, a two-year trade school degree and 5 to 7 years related job experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: