Field Application Specialist - Cambridge MA
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 29-03-21
- Location: Framingham, MA
- Job-ID: R1317
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Act as a field based application specialist in Eppendorf North America for Bioprocess to support the customer adoption and use of the complete hardware, software and service offerings: through scientific theory & principles, applications, process development, troubleshooting, optimization and scale up.
- Up to 60% travel throughout designated region to provide pre- and post-sales support activities including but not limited to product demo, installation, training, method development, applications support and troubleshooting. Support sales and service with in person customer visits assisting to provide higher level technical application support across bioprocess product line.
- Manage a territory quota for selling and fulfilling support services (paid and sold contracts) for services offered.
- Contribute to the production of ongoing collateral materials, application notes, training courses, manuals, white papers, user guides and other technical literature.
- Work cooperatively with sales and service on troubleshooting, programming support and escalation/resolution of system service issues as needed.
- Utilize market and applications knowledge to target new markets and application fields to best promote and sell our equipment and services. Collaborate with peers to educate and share field applications knowledge to increase overall company acumen.
- On a limited basis attend key trade shows, events or other field engagements supporting lead and opportunity generation and furthering the Eppendorf brand for bioprocess.
- Act as a technical speaker focusing on communicating our company product/message regarding targeted applications, techniques and new products. i.e. at technical symposiums, trade shows, customer sites, etc.
- B.S. in life sciences, engineering and/or 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Candidates with M.S. or Ph.D in the above fields preferred
- Valid Driver’s license and driving record
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: