Field Application Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-04-21
- Location: Stevenage
- Job-ID: R971
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You act as the applicational, scientific & methodical lead within the European epMotion Sales & Support team and are an integral part of the epMotion C2C process: Pre-sales, method development & implementation and after-sales-processes.
- You conduct product & application demonstrations, internal & external trainings and prepare application implementation contracts.
- You cooperate with the global Applications Team, regional Marketing and Service for collateral materials, market research analysis, application trends and product requirements.
- You collaborate with Eppendorf Services on technical troubleshooting, programming support and other issues.
- You attend trade shows including installing and providing expert input for the interface of scientific demand and technical solution.
- You are a technical/scientific speaker focusing on communicating our company product and message regarding targeted applications, techniques and new products at various events.
- You possess professional experience in application, sales or marketing of laboratory products.
- You have completed scientific/engineering degree(s) in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related areas or completed education as MTA, BTA, CTA with at least four years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Ideally, you possess hands-on experience with automated liquid handling systems.
- You are fluent in English, a confident user of MS Office programs and possess high affinity to user software & its usage.
- You are able to respond to customer questions and are an effective communicator, teamwork-oriented and willing to travel (up to 50%).
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Phillip Zeman, +31 (6) 39435164