Field Pipette Calibration Specialist I
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Orange County, CA
- Job-ID: R3661
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible to deliver high quality service to new and existing calibration customers. Promotes the sale of company products and services through opportunity management and other specific programs as defined.
- Responsible for achieving individual-based annual goals while properly managing assigned assets including but not limited to company vehicle, equipment and parts inventory.
- Assists calibration team outside their assigned territory or in the calibration service center when requested by the Management team.
- Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicates with customers, from managing expectations through follow-up in a positive, customer centric, error free and professional manner.
- Administrative Excellence- Responsible to ensure service is completed accurately and all system needs are addressed in a timely manner with the proper detail to ensure invoicing and quality management system requirements.
- Maintains required ISO Compliance (including all necessary training certificates) under the direction of the Management team and all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responds, attends, completes any other job-related assignments as defined by manager including but not limited to training, business meetings or other individual or group projects.
- Service components include, but are not limited to, the following
- Assemble, clean, calibrate and repair liquid handling instrumentation through the attachment and/or installation of mechanical/electronic parts
- Executes the determined service product- Follows any established customer protocols, tests instruments to ensure conformance to agreed specifications.
- Determines and completes necessary cleaning, replacement, adjustment or repair
- Record calibration test measurements in computer database. Prints instrument performance test certificates as required
- Exercises all safety precautions as required.
- General familiarity with the different manufacturer pipettes, service products and workflows in order to support customer orders. Knowledgeable in the preventive maintenance, repair and calibration of all manufacturer pipettes and associated calibration processes. Shows the ability to recommend the optimal solution to customers for best possible customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school; and five to seven years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: