Field Service Engineer
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Daejeon
- Job-ID: R2792
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Complete assigned service jobs, including pre-delivery checks, preventative maintenance, repairs and installation requests in a professional and efficient manner to help maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and achieve the revenue budget.
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner and as per departmental guidelines/objectives
- Maintain daily communications with customers and internal staff to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction and professionalism
- Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensure they are calibrated
- Utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving
- Explore alternatives to improve the effectiveness of department methods and procedures
- Identify sales opportunities and communicate them to sales team
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps to Service Manager, providing solutions when possible
- Liaise with Customer Service to submit warranty claims for products via the Eppendorf RMA process and maintain records.
- Operate in a safe manner, observing Eppendorf's commitment to work health and safety and actively minimising risks.
- Travel interstate and overseas as workload requires
- Other duties as requested from time to time to support the company.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Science, Electronic Engineering or related subject is considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across different parts of an organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and take initiative.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic English skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Team player
- Able to travel when required
- Full-time position
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
Eppendorf is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: