Field Service Engineer
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 31-01-21
- Location: Seoul
- Job-ID: R995
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Complete assigned service jobs, including pre-delivery checks, preventative maintenance, repairs and installation requests in a professional and efficient manner to help maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and achieve the revenue budget.
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner and as per departmental guidelines/objectives
- Maintain daily communications with customers and internal staff to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction and professionalism
- Maintain tools and test equipment properly and ensure they are calibrated
- Utilize the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving
- Explore alternatives to improve the effectiveness of department methods and procedures
- Identify sales opportunities and communicate them to sales team
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps to Service Manager, providing solutions when possible
- Liaise with Customer Service to submit warranty claims for products via the Eppendorf RMA process and maintain records.
- Operate in a safe manner, observing Eppendorf's commitment to work health and safety and actively minimising risks.
- Travel interstate and overseas as workload requires
- Other duties as requested from time to time to support the company.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Science, Electronic Engineering or related subject is considered an advantage.
- 3-5 years professional experience in the mechanical engineering field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across different parts of an organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and take initiative.
- bility to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic English skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
- Team player
- Able to travel when required
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Sau Keng, Renee Loh, +60 (12) 2763830