Field Service Engineer (m/w/d) Switzerland
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-03-21
- Location: Schönenbuch
- Job-ID: R1016
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for the repair and maintenance of equipment on site at customers' premises.
- You independently perform and expand Preventive Maintenance in the office and in the field.
- You perform validation of equipment, ensure delivery of equipment including training of customers and are the contact person for technical customer advice in the field as well as by phone.
- You maintain a close working relationship with the field sales team and enter customer orders and operate database maintenance.
- You are passionate about customer service and continuously contribute to the improvement of work processes.
- You have completed technical vocational training or a technical degree (engineering, medical technology or comparable).
- You have experience with repairs and service work in the field of laboratory equipment, have sound knowledge in dealing with customers and are experienced in the use of CRM systems (order entry).
- You are an experienced user of PCs and also have a very good command of English; a good knowledge of French is desirable.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Alisa D'Silva, +49 (40) 53801 x597