Finance R2R Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R2388
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible for full set accounts preparation for designated countries
- Ensure posting of journal entries, creation, distribution and maintenance of standard GL, FA, INV, Intercompany Transaction.
- Ensure data integrity and prepare financial information accurately within given timeline.
- Ensure accuracy by analyze the accounting entries, identify and highlight the issues
- Prepare profit and loss accounts and balance sheets, perform month end closing
- Upload FS into HFM and Submission on reporting pack to Group accounting before the monthly close deadline.
- Reconciliation on Balance Sheet / Intercompany / FA / Accruals / GST / VAT / WHT
- To review compliance to key controls as identified by the Group Internal Audit.
- Establish Assist Audit & Tax Queries
- Responsible for queries from Internal and External Stakeholders
- Any other task assigns by the Line manage
New Entity Payment process support
- Review and process staff claims
- Post supplier invoices
- Degree in Finance or related field
- At least 2 years of related working experience in R2R.
- Knowledge in SAP and MS. excel skill will be added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Able to handle multi-tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Committed to meeting deadlines
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan,