Finance Specialist (Accountant)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Bangkok
- Job-ID: R3303
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Handling full set of Thailand accounts and ensure month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities are timely completed.
- Review underlying substance of all transactions and provide recommendations on accounting double entries based on IFRS, local GAAP, and local tax legislations
- Keep abreast of changes to local statutory requirements (tax, audit, company secretarial, and banking) and advise management and FSSCKL on a timely basis.
- Ensure accurate posting in GL in compliance with the statutory requirement.
- Liaise with tax agent and FSSCKL on tax management and complete the taxation requirements
- Support transfer pricing documentation for Group reporting or local statutory reporting
- Support FSSCKL on cash flow management and reconciliation on Intercompany transactions and managing outsourced P2P Process
- Managing company secretarial matters and liaise with FSSKL for relevant authorizations
- Review and reconcile monthly on local entity balance sheet on open items and rectify any anomalies
- To understand the local employee benefits / other local pension schemes for accrual purpose. Ensure monthly accrual schedule is reviewed and update FSSCKL Team
- To support external auditors for drafting the Financial statement in both English and Thai language. Review Financial Statement and get approval from FSSCKL prior to sign off the audit report.
- To liaise with Regional Treasury – FSSCKL on dividend proposal by Group treasury.
- To support FSSKL to translate the changes on local regulatory and TFRS Coordinate local audit related activities within the company in accordance with audit requirement.
- Ensure accurate posting for Incoming payments, Manage BPO on Vendor and T&E Claims Collate vendor invoices from different department with approval
- Indicate the accurate cost center and GL Code for posting and payment processing by FSSKL
- Accountable for fund transfer from local bank into Corporate bank.
- Ensure to reconcile GL and process Staff claims, review and identify on payments for VAT /WHT related and submit withholding tax report PND 1,3,53 within the required deadline.
- Ensure Fixed Asset management and CAPEX are reported and support FSSCKL on forecast
- Ensure centralized decision by FSSKL related to local finance. Identify improvement plans and ensure process efficiencies on topics highlighted by auditors
- Any other task that may be assigned by line manager / Regional CFO
- Degree in Finance or related field
- At least 2 years of related working experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to handle multi-tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Committed to meeting deadlines
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan,