Head of Bioprocess Channel Management (Global)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-04-21
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R1201
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- The role of Head of Bioprocess Channel Management will be part of the Global Bioprocess Commercial organization and report to the Vice President Bioprocess Sales and Service.
- Strategically lead and manage the sales channels other than direct regional sales force, such as dealers, eBusiness for Bioprocess business globally.
- Collaborate with Bioprocess Regional Sales Teams to increase market share and drive profitable growth; significantly increase efficiency and effectiveness of the dealer business; create guidelines and processes for choosing, onboarding, managing, training, performance management and if needed offboarding channel partners across region. Hiring new partners and classifying existing ones.
- Collaborate with Bioprocess Business Unit and Global eBusiness Team to develop eBusiness strategy for Bioprocess.
- This position is responsible for analysing, reporting and preparing all documentation required for managing local and regional dealer relationships (excluding the ones managed by GKAM) in collaboration with Bioprocess Regional Sales Teams.
- Define and lead the strategy for dealer management, being at the level of Regional Sales Heads; guiding them and working with global roles such as Commercial Excellence to ensure consistent and harmonized processes globally.
- Drive the transformation to manage channel management as an integral part of the Bioprocess portfolio with top and bottom line expectations
- Monitor, create and maintain database for existing and future dealer relationships including sales by channel (including eBusiness), pricing levels and volume of products sold
- Create monthly reporting reports with dealer performance, including volume sold, pricing, channel (including eBusiness), pricing and any critical issues
- Liaise with GKAM and Commercial Excellence globally to follow best practices and guidance from global dealer relationships, eShop sales and pricing practices
- Work with Bioprocess Business Units and global functions (e.g., eBusiness, GKAM, Operational Marketing, Market Regions) or with other Dealer Management teams (e.g., APA Dealer Management) to ensure alignment in strategy, monitoring, and reporting
- Work with Bioprocess Regional Sales Teams to organize, monitor and document dealer requirements for respective geographies
- Provide inputs and collaborate with Bioprocess Regional Sales Teams in defining terms and conditions when signing up new dealers
- Approves documentation for signing up dealers globally
- Work with global eBusiness team to define requirements for the Dealer platforms as well as execute eBusiness business strategy for Bioprocess
- Participate in critical negotiations with dealers
- Collaborate with Bioprocess Business Unit and Operational Marketing to create dealer training programs for various tiers of dealers
- Bachelors in Marketing, Sciences, Biotechnology and working experience focusing on bioprocessing would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work across organizations in the regions as well as communicate effectively with team members with different time zones.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skill
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan, +60 (12) 5173830