Head of Inside Sales & eBusiness Europe
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-11-21
- Location: Nijmegen / Hørsholm / Malmø / Stevenage / Warszawa
- Job-ID: R3066
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for the strategic and operational focus of the Inside Sales, the eBusiness Sales and Digital Sales Team teams within the European Market region. You will work with the Senior VP market region Europe to define to define the optimal strategy to best serve Eppendorf’s customers.
- You implement, execute and monitor the Inside Sales strategy to grow recurring revenues and post-sales revenues, the eBusiness strategy to increase share of wallet and providing an attractive eProcurement platform and the Digital Sales strategy to utilize a subscription business model of our VisioNize product portfolio.
- You are responsible for delivering reliable Inside Sales and eBusiness Sales forecasts and reports. You periodically report valuable metrics and KPIs (both Key Performance Indicators and Key Process Indicators) to measure and monitor success, historical performance, and likely future performance.
- You are fully responsible for building an appropriate team organization, preparing & conducting performance reviews and development plans. There is a direct reporting line to all employees within the assigned responsibility, and matrix reporting for eBusiness Technical team. You will have P&L and budget responsibility of the respective teams. You like to coach and develop your sales personnel to improve selling skills and electronic sales approaches.
- You work with the Area Heads of Sales to identify target customers for Inside Sales and eBusiness Sales approach aligned with the account coverage model in Europe. You work with Sales Zone Directors to ensure that sales opportunities are identified and realized. You work with the Global Commercial Units in the matrix organization (i.e., Operational Marketing, GKAM, eBusiness and Service) to drive cross-functional execution of goals.
- You supervise all sales activities including proper use of CRM and opportunity management. You need to monitor market and competition data, especially for eBusiness and digital labsolutions, in order to recommend and correct to achieve goals and targets.
- Managing is in your nature; driving performances through creativity, enthusiasm for continuous improvements, encouraging and guiding the team members and celebrating successes.
- You successfully completed a bachelor degree in a science discipline, MBA is preferred.
- You need to have good understanding and knowledge of workflows and applications in life science research and clinical diagnostics labs and of the industry serving this space.
- You have a strong understanding of strategic and operational concepts around an Inside Sales & eBusiness organization. Next to that you have an outstanding track record in developing business growth through e-commerce channels and you can lead and motivate a team to drive performance.
- You have proven leadership qualities and business acumen. You have experiences with market analysis/ strategy development tools and methods
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and extensive career development options.
- By working with Eppendorf, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann,