Head of Marketing Technology (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-09-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R2148
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for leading the Global Marketing Technology Department including defining the vision, strategy and roadmap for Eppendorf's Marketing Tech (MarTech) ecosystem and the Technical Writing function.
- As the Chief Technology Solution Architect in Marketing, you are in charge of evaluating existing technology and research and recommend new Marketing Technology systems and providers.
- You partner with other Marketing teams and IT to implement new solutions, improve integrations, ensure that accurate and timely data to support MarTech is available and manage stakeholders effectively.
- You lead the daily operations of the MarTech team, ensure that Marketing and other teams are trained and supported and manage MarTech & Technical Writing talent.
- You manage and ensure monitoring of the MarTech budget, support business development activities and act as Technology Lead in projects.
- You obtain feedback from customers and partners and review performance and apply creative tech solutions for improved results.
- You possess a degree in Marketing (preferred), Business, Engineering, Computer Science and provide longstanding experience in a leading Marketing, Technology/IT or related position.
- You are experienced leading digital marketing implementation and execution and are a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Digital Marketing technologies and tools.
- You are proficient working with CRM technical concepts and Marketing Automation.
- You are fluent in English and German, possess intercultural management skills and are a good networker.
- You are passionate about Marketing Tech and are looking for a challenge in a global company.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We offer you a rewarding task in a globally successful, yet family-owned company - you will contribute to a sustainable brand that is fit for the future.
- You can organize your working hours flexibly.
- We value & reward your performance and pay an attractive salary.
- We offer you a variety of training and development opportunities.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann,