Head of Metrology (m/w/d) France
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Montesson
- Job-ID: R528
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You manage projects and improvements in metrology, you identify deviations, and you elaborate and set up new projects and new methods in pipette and instrumentation metrology.
- You review documents relating to metrology on the basis of the schedule defined by the Head of Quality Control.
- You verify metrological procedures and instructions, you authorize and monitor the authorization of the laboratory’s HN1 and HN2 pipette technicians and improve existing methods.
- You ensure environmental conditions and organise the tracking of laboratory material and standards.
- You provide and consult technical communication and communication on metrology with clients and corporate staff and maintain the communication on metrology with COFRAC
- You conduct internal and external trainings in metrology and design the training material.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- You can look forward to working with modern technical equipment.
- By working for us you will make an active contri-bution to improving human living conditions.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: