Head of OEM Project Management
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R4141
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible for the OEM Project Management (PM) team,
- Ensures OEM project realization and compliance within customer timelines, scopes, quality and budgets,
- Drives for continuous improvement of Customer Experience through leadership, training and process optimization,
- Develops and maintains a strong network within a matrix structure and ensures ongoing collaboration with internal stakeholders (including: Business Divisions, Technology Centers, Quality, Commercial Units, …).
- Provides strategic guidance to the Project Management team which promotes the achievement of OEM Strategic goals and Focus Topics.
- Manages human, financial, operational resources necessary to meet contractual and company related obligations (ie. Quality and Regulatory compliance, …), and maximize ROI
- Seeks close collaboration within the Global OEM PM, Sales Support and Order Processing (SS&OP) and Commercial teams,
- Reports project status and risks on a regular basis. Develops mitigation plans and escalates issues as required,
- Performs other duties and complete additional projects as assigned.
- Manages employee activities, performance evaluations and employee development plans,
- Motivates and supports team to ensure employee engagement,
- Coordinates the global launch of OEM products and supports commercial efforts as well as maintains a business relationship with key customers and opinion leaders in relevant market segments,
- Prepares standards, policies and work instructions to optimize work efficiencies and ensure compliance with contractual and company related obligations.
- Support product discontinuation process and quality improvement measures in cooperation with Business Divisions and Technology Centers,
- Work with customers for both planned and unplanned obsolesence or products or associated materials,
- Provides technical support and expertise to support sales and business developments activities and strategies,
- Support preparation of material for customer, and internal Project reviews
- Collaborate in contract negotiations, reviews and renewals with OEM Key Account Managers and SS&OP team.
- Business trips up to 30% of the time,
- Reporting directly to the Vice President of the Global OEM Commercial Unit.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann,