Head of R&D Quality Management & Regulatory Affairs - Instruments (m/w/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-11-21
- Location: Hamburg / Leipzig
- Job-ID: R2809
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You drive the standardization and harmonization of quality development processes, systems and methods for the entire Eppendorf Group in your area of competence.
- You are responsible for leading the development and implementation of state of the art quality engineering practices and improvements in design, development and transfer of new products as well as leading quality improvement opportunities as appropriate to legacy products.
- You provide guidance and recommendations including the implementation and improvement of quality management systems as well as the implementation of regulatory requirements.
- You ensure the proper development and robust validation of appropriate test methods for product and process performance.
- You lead cross-functional and cross-organizational topics and teams to build and maintain global processes and relationships.
- You have successfully completed a master degree in natural science / engineering and have at least 5 years professional experience in the field of QM / RA within the development organization the Life Science or Medical Device industry.
- You have knowledge in regulatory requirements (e.g. MDR, IVVDR guideline)
- You have proven experience with the application of design controls, statistical acumen, quality engineering and risk management principles.
- You have leadership experience – preferred in a matrix organization.
- You have sound German and English language skills.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human iving conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, Leipzig and Oldenburg i.H. you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: