Head of Regional Market Insights & Strategy (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Schönenbuch / Stevenage
- Job-ID: R5741
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- In this function you will be a manager of our team of Segment Marketing Managers and Performance Marketing Managers and report to the Head of Marketing Europe
- You will be responsible to Co-ordinate and manage all market research projects and surveys across all commercial functions in Europe by providing support, leadership and guidance on best practices/vendors/methodology and sharing outputs with all stakeholders.
- You will be liaising with the Central Market insights team in the coordination of these, contribute to the global community for this function.
- Also, you will Support the development of the European Eppendorf strategy spanning a product portfolio, solutions and workflows across different Business Units as part of the global business strategy and especially liaise with the Strategic Area Development Manager across Europe to address Customer Segments.
- You will responsible for consistently identify revenue opportunities within our established customer segments and identify potential new segments and support the growth targets by developing campaigns to acquire/defend/expand our accounts in the chosen markets
- Therefore you`ll use an extensive network in life sciences in Europe to develop key relationships within the Market Region and engage with the market to identify trends and emerging workflows and solutions.
- You`ll create a European market trend insight and a heat map and cover competition, trends, quarterly dashboard with funding, customer insight.
- You`ll lead the Customer Partnership Program in Europe and ensure the smooth adoption of the program, driving compliance and governance.
- Excellent insights, knowledge and network of cutting-edge life-science, biological and biomedical sciences, biotech/industrial, pharma and clinical environments with a focus on trends and on the future
- Experience in strategic roles (at least 3-5 years)
- Solid scientific/technical background, in a scientific discipline
- Previous work on the interface of the customer in research and development, sales, marketing, business development and/or new market development, MBA advantageous
- Expertise and knowledge of methods and analysis tools in competitive intelligence, market research and business development especially around new markets
- Experience in working in a matrix driven environment
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, effective networking and results oriented analytical power
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: