Head of Sales Support & Order Processing Europe (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-11-20
- Location: Europe
- Job-ID: R539
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You develop and manage an effective Sales Support and Order Processing (SSOP) organization across Europe with the objective to increase Customer satisfaction, performance, standardization and profitability.
- You ensure that all Customer Care and Sales Support activities are delivered effectively in terms of quality, cost and customer reachabillity.
- As an active part of the European leadership team, you manage employees’ compensation, career planning, performance reviews, create results-oriented culture, stimulate teamwork in order to motivate and retain employees and ensure their high level performance.
- You ensure the coordination of stock management, handling of purchased material and the shipment of products and materials in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- You are responsible for the optimization of all Back Office related processes by implementing best practices across Europe, support during multisite certifications and make sure that all order processes/contracts are following Eppendorfs rules of compliance & integrity.
- You participate in the further development of the European strategy including implementation, organizational optimization and alignment wit the Global Supply Chain strategy.
- You implement KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) incl. monitoring and optimization following continues improvement principal.
- You build and lead future credit management team/cash collection.
- You completed a business degree and are professionally experienced in understanding Finance & Controlling, Customer Care, Sales & Service Administration and Logistics.
- You have gathered practical Management experience in leading a Shared Services Center or Region within a multinational environment.
- You have obtained several years' professional experience in a similar position and in dealing with European distributors, thus having in-depth experience in European contract drafting.
- Your skills include fluent English, at least one additional European language, SAP and MS Excel, MS Dynamics or similar CRM usage and knowledge about the SS&OP aspects of EDI, eProcurement, eSHOP.
- You are a customer-centric teamplayer with business acument and proven diplomatic negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies like KAIZEN is beneficial.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Your location of work is flexible within Europe and will have the opportunity to work from home.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann, +49 (40) 53801 x653