Head of Supplier Quality Assurance m/w/d
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Leipzig / Hamburg
- Job-ID: R3052
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Continuously update SQA strategy aligned with both the overall procurement and the overall quality strategy and governance
- Ensure seamless, efficient and robust execution of SQA processes aligned with global procurement and quality standards
- Build and develop a high performing team which adheres to corporate standards
- Is responsible for leading the development and implementation of state of the art quality practices and improvements in supplier quality assurance and for leading material quality improvement opportunities as appropriate within the respective technology division
- The position is also responsible for building the supplier quality assurance capability within the organization and leading the teams to create and deliver material quality strategies supporting the business results
- Drives the standardization and harmonization of Quality Supplier assurance processes, systems and methods for the entire Eppendorf Technology Division Instruments
- Lead cross-functional or cross-organizational topics and teams to build and maintain global processes and relationships.
- Lead projects that impact supplier QM strategy or organizational structure. Taking responsibility for the implementation of the projects within the framework (time, budget, quality). Management of the projects through KPIs.
- Degree in business engineering / mechanical engineering / chemistry / physics or similar
- Several years of experience in supplier quality management / technical construction or technical procurement
- Profound knowledge in quality management
- Profound experience in quality by design in a high tech manufacturing environment
- Strong technical understanding, ideally in electronics, polymers or mechanical processing
- Several years of work experience in process optimization
- Business fluent in German and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally in a matrixed environment is required
- Domestic and international travel may be required frequently
- Effective and motivating interpersonal communication skills
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours in a responsible manner.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: