HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R6652
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Be an expert consultant to Eppendorf’s leadership teams in the Americas region, local and global HR teams, business unit(s), and employees on Human Resources related issues.
- Act as a change agent and employee champion, continually assessing and anticipating HR-related needs.
- Formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Take an active role in developing new concepts, according Eppendorf’s and employee’s needs, promoting high customer satisfaction in accordance with US and Global standards.
- ** Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment**
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field with 3-5 years of directly relative experience, or, the equivalent combination of education and work experience, is required.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: