Industrial Designer (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R565
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will design user-centered and innovative products, product families and product graphics and translate them into the product design language and following the design strategy
- You independently carry out internal design projects by developing and designing technically feasible designs in close cooperation with construction and application specialists.
- You work intensively with interdisciplinary, agile project teams and accompany high-quality products from the initial idea to market launch.
- You advise technical departments with regard to design quality on topics such as color matching, surfaces, etc.
- You analyze user needs, integrate the findings into your projects and validate your designs through active participation in customer tests.
- You will convert your drafts into CAD, visualize your design concepts and create presentations
- You conduct intensive product research, market and trend analysis.
- You have successfully completed your studies in product or industrial design.
- You have several years of professional experience as an industrial designer, ideally in the field of medical design or life science or another comparable industry.
- You are adept at working with different materials (especially plastic and metal), have experience with color, material and finish and have a technical understanding.
- You have a sound knowledge in the use of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and 3D programs (CREO Parametric, CREO Elements Direct, Rhino, Keyshot, etc.).
- You enjoy interdisciplinary, agile work in different teams, have a confident and motivating appearance and can inspire others for your ideas
- You have a passion for design and combine creativity and technical understanding
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You have a portfolio of your previous work, which you should include with your application documents.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary as well as holiday pay and a Christmas bonus.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours in a responsible manner.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Nora Kruse, +49 (40) 5380 x1841