Inside Sales Team Leader (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Cologne-Wesseling / Heidelberg
- Job-ID: R5659
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Supervise the Inside Sales Specialists within the relevant Market Region and ensure that the inside sales employees comply with company policies.
- Motivate the team to achieve sales targets.
- Have an overview on the bigger picture in the european Inside Sales Team with regards to the strategies, and assist InSS Manager with monitoring the executions of the priorities.
- Recommending and assisting with implementing improvements to current sales processes as needed.
- Participate in recruitment and assist InSS Manager with new hire’s onboarding tasks.
- Facilitate cross-functional communication to effectively provide customer support.
- Coordinate and run weekly and monthly performance meetings to monitor team’s achievement of targets.
- Assist InSS Manager with intensify sales via training on sales methods and products.
- Run a portfolio of customers in a proactive and consultative phone sales role.
- Passionate about developing and managing commercial relationships to sell Eppendorf products and services.
- Engaging customers directly to understand business needs and gather competitive intelligence to drive new business.
- Emphasise the e-Shop as a purchasing channel and cooperate close with eCommerce team within global eBusiness.
- Increasing effectiveness of online channels as well as creating stronger awareness for Eppendorf products.
- Prospect for new clients and opportunities (with new and existing clients.
- Increase daily touch points with customers to follow up with existing customers and increase salesn, and better penetrate underperforming segments and gain access to locked-down accounts.
- Generate interest for consumables, sellable service and other products by articulating competitive differentiators and Eppendorf value proposition.
- Degree in Life Sciences or related subjects is beneficial.
- 3+ years' experience working in a sales position (s) with increasing responsibilities.
- Professional communication skills through phone calls, emails, online details, etc.
- Previous management experience considered a strong asset.
- Knowledge of the Eppendorf product portfolio or product portfolio of similar nature is a desirable.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in the local language, and in English. (Other European languages are a plus).
- Leverage the use of CRM processes and data available to monitor team members’ sales performance.
- Familiarity with coaching, role-playing activities and e-learning platforms.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: