Inventory Control Supervisor
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R5575
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- 1. Perform, train, and manage the process of Material Master Maintenance for items pertaining to the storage, replenishment, and shipment of inventory items. This includes weights and dimensions, pallet quantities, storage strategy, replenishment quantities, etc.
- 2. Assume the lead responsibility for Case Management within e365 for cases involving the warehouse and transportation issues/errors at all US distribution sites. This would include determining if the case information is accurate, what the root cause is, distributing a CAPA document to the responsible supervisor/manager, and following through to completion.
- 3. Creating meaningful KPI(s) that show the warehouse’s quality and productivity performance, and progression toward the agreed to goals in alignment with the Global Supply Chain’s KPI framework.
- 4. Cycle counts – currently each VLM needs to be cycle counted twice per year, but further cycle counts that may be required in the future would also be managed/performed.
- 5. Auditing of incoming inventory – create and manage an auditing process for items sold from an Eppendorf production company to the finished goods warehouse. This would include, but not limited to, Star Lab, USC, Lavibe, centrifuges, shakers, and bioprocess.
- 6. Auditing of outbound shipments – create an auditing process, as necessary, to validate accuracy of outbound shipments.
- 7. Manage people/process to support Service Organization. This is to include processes related to customer equipment sent in for service, trade show inventory, demo stock, spare parts distribution, and inventory accuracy related to these areas.
- 8. Lead Physical Inventory process as it pertains to system cleaning, preinventory reports/documents, SAP freeze, count record creation, completion, post inventory reports/documents, and unfreeze of SAP
- 9. Training auditor for new employees, and retraining of current employees.
- ** Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment**
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: