eBusiness Sales Specialist (m/f/d) Europe
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-09-20
- Location: Stevenage
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for managing contracts, eProcurement, pricing and RFPs at direct accounts.
- You identify and coordinate eProcurement implementations with the internal eBusiness team and develop marketing strategies for direct accounts.
- You coordinate the development of annual business plans with leading sales functions and implement metrics and KPIs to measure and monitor success at direct accounts.
- You establish and maintain relationships with senior level procurement and operations personnel at direct accounts.
- You are also in charge of coordinating quarterly business reviews and rebating disbursements.
- You have acquired a business or science degree, paired with several years of eBusiness and/or sales experience; ideally in the Life Sciences or similar industry.
- You have profound knowledge of eBusiness concepts, market analysis and strategy development and speak fluent English.
- You are results driven, analytical and structured.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Your location of work is flexible within the Eppendorf sales region, focused on Germany, UK or Netherlands and will have the opportunity to work from home.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Annemarie Sanders, +49 2232 418 167