(Sr.) Quality Engineer - Supplier Quality Assurance
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: immediately
- Location: Shanghai
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Be responsible for supplier selection and qualification as per requested by stakeholders, lead supplier audit, implement and monitor improvement actions, communicate and prepare supplier quality documents, e.g. QAA, etc.,
- Drive making and implementing Annual Supplier Audit Plan and Supplier Quality Planning.
- Be a multifunctional member of New Product/Project Introduction as function of supplier quality assurance. Involve into supplier selection and qualification, dedicate to quality and process assurance, work on first article inspection and (supplier) production parts approval process, and provide training to supplier if required.
- In charge of operational alignment and coordination, regular audit, verification and validation of DFx (design for x) and engineering change control, annual quality assessment, capability and quality improvement and development, enter & exit, etc. of assigned suppliers.
- Work together with IQC for incoming inspection standard and instruction to make sure high-quality parts and components delivered to manufacturing site.
- Work with R&D, Sourcing, and Manufacturing to penetrate Corporate Quality Standard and Objectives to build up a reliable and solid supply base in China and Asia.
- Where required by Global Purchasing Asia or global CCs, support global teams and projects for supplier selection and qualification, quality and technical alignment, outgoing inspection, and other operational supports.
- To be the author of supplier quality assurance related process and procedure.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering
- Proficient knowledge of English Language both written and spoken is essential.
- At least 5 years of work experience in quality engineer and/or supplier quality engineer
- Experience in medical device, life science laboratory instrument industries, is a PLUS
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Molly Wu, +86 21 38560522