Eppendorf Territory Manager - Consumables - Chennai
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Chennai
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Promote the sale of Eppendorf products within assigned territory in order to achieve budgeted sales goals, execute company initiatives and cover the territory in its entirety
- Establish and manage sales accounts relationships within the assigned territory.
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customers on a regular basis to develop rapport and better understand their needs.
- Possess to have knowledge of Tenders and Incoterms
- Understanding of Business to Business (B2B)
- Keep abreast of Functional / Technical knowledge about Eppendorf products
- Ability to project a professional demeanor and a person of integrity, honesty and trustworthy
- Demonstrates achievement of set objectives over a period of minimum 3 years
- Consistently delivering on commitments over a period of minimum 3 years
- Good negotiation skills ensuring profitability for the Company
- Identify and pursue new customer acquisition, and conduct cold-calls for potential leads. Strong knowledge of competitive landscape and trends in the field
- Receptive to constructive feedback
- Flexible to adapt to changing environment
- Managing through systems and processes
- Adapt to time management and able to work with finite deadlines
Bachelor / Master degree in Life Science or related degree of study
Work Experience - 6months to 1year
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830