Service Calibration Team Lead
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Tokyo
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- To manage a team of calibration members, set and communicate clear team goals
- To conduct product calibrations, inspections and repairs
- To oversee day-to-day operation of calibration team and monitor team performance and report on metrics
- To develop, monitor calibration process and contiunally improve it
- To ensure calibration process complies with ISO 8655 and ISO 17025. Monitor standards and implement new ISO versions
- To prepare and conduct trainings when there is necessary
- you have calibration knowledge (ideally according to ISO 17025, ISO 8655) & knowledge of quality control tools
- you have experience in process planning and control (Kanban, Kaizen)
- you have at least 3-5 years laboratory work experience (lab technician)
- you are excellent in communication and leadership skills
- you are holding a Bachelor degree in engineering or other technical field
- you are good in MS WORD, Excel, Power Point skills
- Fluent Japanese and good English language skills will be an added advantage
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830